Calculating Flux in Three Spherical Shells with Varying Charge Distributions

• Thread starter Obama_US
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Urgent
In summary, the conversation is about calculating the flux through concentric spherical shells with different charge distributions, using the Gauss' Law. The problem has been solved with the help of a provided link. The solution involved adjusting the net charge contained inside by the permittivity of free space.
Obama_US
Please Help ...Urgent ! Don't know how to solve

1. Homework Statement [/b]

3 concentric spherical shells r = 1, r = 2, and r = 3m and have charge distributions 2micro C/m^2, -4microC/m^2, and 5 microC/m^2.

Calculate the flux through r = 1.5m and r = 2.5m

How to Do? please help...don't know use which formula

Physics news on Phys.org

The idea is that the flux trough the radii given will be given according to net charge contained inside - adjusted by ε of course.

thanks for helping i already solve the question...Just i made a mistake and now the problem is solved with yours helpful link...once again thank you

What does it mean if something is "urgent"?

The term "urgent" typically refers to something that requires immediate attention or action. It implies a sense of importance and time-sensitivity.

What should I do if I am faced with an urgent problem and I don't know how to solve it?

If you are faced with an urgent problem and do not know how to solve it, the first step is to remain calm and assess the situation. Identify the key elements of the problem and consider any potential solutions. If necessary, seek help from a colleague or supervisor.

How can I improve my problem-solving skills for urgent situations?

Improving problem-solving skills for urgent situations requires practice and preparation. You can enhance your critical thinking and decision-making abilities by regularly challenging yourself with difficult problems and seeking feedback from others. Additionally, staying organized and staying up-to-date with relevant information can also help improve your problem-solving skills.

What are some strategies for dealing with urgent problems?

Some strategies for dealing with urgent problems include prioritizing tasks, breaking down the problem into smaller, more manageable parts, and seeking assistance or advice from others. It is also important to remain focused and flexible, as urgent problems may require quick adjustments and adaptability.

How can I prevent or minimize urgent problems in the future?

To prevent or minimize urgent problems in the future, it is important to plan and anticipate potential issues. This includes staying organized and proactive, regularly communicating with colleagues or supervisors, and learning from past mistakes. Additionally, continuously seeking ways to improve processes and systems can also help prevent urgent problems from arising.