Please I - engineering statics summerschool

In summary, the speaker is a junior student majoring in EE who needs help finding an online engineering statics course for the summer quarter/semester. They have been searching for 3 days and have found Iowa State, but it is too expensive. They also found Cuesta College, but the instructor does not allow tests to be taken outside of school and the speaker does not live in California. They are asking for someone to let them know about any other online class options before it's too late to register.
KingOfHats
please I need help -- engineering statics summerschool

hi guys I'm a junior student majoring in EE and I'm looking for an online engineering statics for the summer quarter/semester. I'll be working in the summer, and my school doesn't offer the class till next year. I have been looking for 3 days so far, and I have found Iowa state, and their courses is too much expensive and I can't offered it. and I also found Cuesta College and I talked to the instructor but didnt allowed the test outside of school, and I don't live in california, so please if someone know about the online class should let me know ASAP before it's to late to register.

please help me out,

hope to hear from anyone soon :)

Engineering news on Phys.org

I completely understand your problem and i am searching on this and if a find the better solution of your problem then i will be discussed with you as soon as poosible.

1. What is "engineering statics summerschool"?

"Engineering statics summerschool" is a specialized program or course that focuses on teaching the principles of statics, a branch of mechanics that deals with the study of how forces affect stationary objects, to students in the field of engineering.

2. Who should attend "engineering statics summerschool"?

"Engineering statics summerschool" is typically designed for students who are pursuing a degree in engineering or a related field. It is also suitable for professionals who want to refresh their knowledge of statics or expand their skillset.

3. What topics are covered in "engineering statics summerschool"?

Topics covered in "engineering statics summerschool" may include basic concepts of statics, such as forces, moments, equilibrium, and free body diagrams, as well as more advanced topics such as trusses, frames, and friction. Some programs may also cover topics like shear and bending moment diagrams and centroids.

4. How is "engineering statics summerschool" different from a regular statics course?

"Engineering statics summerschool" is typically a condensed version of a regular statics course, designed to cover the essential concepts and skills in a shorter period of time. It may also have a more practical focus, with hands-on activities and real-world applications, compared to a regular statics course which may have a more theoretical approach.

5. What are the benefits of attending "engineering statics summerschool"?

Attending "engineering statics summerschool" can provide students with a solid foundation in statics, which is a fundamental subject in many engineering disciplines. It can also help students to improve their problem-solving and critical thinking skills, as well as gain practical experience through hands-on activities and real-world projects.