1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Please I Need Help With Problem No 1 Anyone

1. Nov 20, 2007 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 20, 2007 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Welcome to PF shg8505. The policy of these forums is that when you post a homework problem, you should also post some work you've already done, or at least an attempt -- no matter how stupid you may think it is or how far off you think you are :smile:

We can always just solve the problem for you but
    a) It's your credit you want to earn, we (at least, the ones that would solve the problem) have probably already passed your course
    b) We wouldn't know if you would just copy the answer or you would really understand what you did, and when you don't give us an idea about the level you're on it's hard for us to explain it properly.

If I read the problem, I'd say it's just plugging in the given information. So please be more specific.
  4. Nov 20, 2007 #3
    number one is the only one i need help on. i dont even know where to start and i cant reach the prof until after thanksgiving
  5. Nov 21, 2007 #4

Science Advisor

You need to write down an integral that covers the volume of the tetrahedron. Can you make an attempt to do so?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?