Please i'd like name of some .

• Thread starter Kingstars18
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about finding universities in England that offer a program in Nuclear Physics. The University of Kent at Canterbury was recommended and the possibility of Cambridge having the program was mentioned. The reason for wanting to study nuclear physics was also mentioned.
Kingstars18
Please!i'd like name of some...

Hellow , i'd like a names of some unniversity in england to stady Nuclear Physics,Please... :surprise: :confused: :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
university of kent at canterbury is were i studied

recommended
try this web address www.kent.ac.uk

good luck

I think Camberige has that program. I could be mistaken but I am preety shure it does.

Nuclear physics? Is there a particular reason why you want to focus on nuclear physics?

JohnDubYa said:
Nuclear physics? Is there a particular reason why you want to focus on nuclear physics?

Just to make a bomb :biggrin:

You can get that off the net. :)

1. What are some common examples of scientific names?

Some common examples of scientific names include Homo sapiens for humans, Canis lupus for wolves, and Felis catus for domestic cats.

2. Can you provide some examples of scientific names for plants?

Examples of scientific names for plants are Arabidopsis thaliana for the thale cress plant, Solanum lycopersicum for tomatoes, and Zea mays for corn.

3. Why are scientific names important in the field of science?

Scientific names are important because they provide a universal way of identifying and categorizing organisms. They also help to avoid confusion and miscommunication between scientists from different countries and languages.

4. How are scientific names determined?

Scientific names are determined using a system called binomial nomenclature, which was created by Swedish scientist Carl Linnaeus. The first part of the name identifies the genus, while the second part identifies the species.

5. Are scientific names always in Latin?

No, scientific names are not always in Latin. While Latin was traditionally used in naming organisms, it is no longer a requirement. Today, scientific names can be in any language, as long as they follow the rules of binomial nomenclature.