Please no Bush-bashing, America bashing

• News
  • Thread starter sid_galt
  • Start date
Deviating from topic: I'm like bored of people bashing America(though it is the right thing to do LOL) What other countries do u like to bash. Or shall we bash all the countries in alphabetical order?

chound said:
Deviating from topic: I'm like bored of people bashing America(though it is the right thing to do LOL) What other countries do u like to bash. Or shall we bash all the countries in alphabetical order?
Aren't you the person who posted the long list of wind-ups about Americans in the 'My view of USA' thread? If so, start with yourself - start an 'India-bashing' thread.

Art
El Hombre Invisible said:
Aren't you the person who posted the long list of wind-ups about Americans in the 'My view of USA' thread? If so, start with yourself - start an 'India-bashing' thread.
To get the ball rolling how about a thread on 'who owns the Kashmir region' :devil:

Dude like 'My view of USA' wuznt an America bashing thread. Okay so like I'm going to be a Prime Minister of India in the future so I'll see what are all the complaints u have of India. Please make all the bashes relevent to present time.

We could try for an 'insult' to every country?

English: Stuck up b*stards
Welsh: Sheep-sh*ggers (that's me)
Scottish: Drunken head-bangers
Irish: Stupid
French: Smelly cowards
Germans: Nazi's
Spanish: Peacocks
Italian: Posers
Russian: KGB (say no more)
China: xenophobic communist pigs
America: most of the above (apart from the sheep because that's for us Welsh and the Australians)

I can't think of an insult for Canadians though, can someone help me out?

Last edited:
Evo
Mentor
Art said:
I wasn't disagreeing I just said it was hypocritical of them given their 100 year military occupation of Vietnam
That would mean they would actually have to understand the history behind what they're protesting, you're asking too much. :tongue:

? Are you referring to my response to selfAdjoint's post? My reply there was specific to his reference to the 'Events of '68'
Oooops, sorry. :redface:

Evo
Mentor
Daminc said:
We could try for an 'insult' to every country?

English: Stuck up b*stards
Welsh: Sheep-sh*ggers (that's me)
Scottish: Drunken head-bangers
Irish: Stupid
French: Smelly cowards
Germans: Nazi's
Spanish: Peacocks
Italian: Posers
Russian: KGB (say no ore)
China: xenophobic communist pigs
America: most of the above (apart from the sheep because that's for us Welsh and the Australians)

I know there are tons, it's too early in the morning though.

Try "hosers"?

wolram
Gold Member
This thread is just so much COBBLERS, Brits complain about the weather more
than our relations with the Yanks, talk about tittle tattle, you have your worries
we have ours, Aint that enough?

wolram
Gold Member
By EVO

MOUNTED.

Art
Classic Insults
USA
Of course, America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up
Oscar Wilde

America is the only nation in history which has miraculously gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilisation
Georges Clemenceau

Canada
It makes little difference, Canada is useful only to provide me with furs
Madame de Pompadour

I don't even know what street Canada is on
Al Capone

Wales
There are still parts of Wales where the only concession to gaiety is a striped shroud
Gwyn Thomas

A Welshman prays on his knees on a Sunday and on his friends the rest of the week
English saying

Ireland
An Irish homosexual is one who prefers women to drink
Sean O'Faolain

Put an Irishman on a spit and you can always find another one to turn him
Bernard Shaw

France
France is a country where the money falls apart in your hands and you can't tear the toilet paper
Billy Wilder

The Italians are wise before the act, the Germans in the act, the French after the act.
Saying

England
I know why the sun never sets on the British Empire, God would never trust an Englishman in the dark
Duncan Spaeth

Paralytic sycophants, effete betrayers of humanity, carrion-eating servile imitators, arch-cowards and collaborators, gang of women-murderers, degenerate rabble, parasitic traditionalists, playboy soldiers, conceited dandies.
East German Communist Party's approved terms of abuse in 1953 for East German speakers when describing Britain

Last edited by a moderator:
wolram
Gold Member
By ART
England
I know why the sun never sets on the British Empire, God would never trust an Englishman in the dark
Duncan Spaeth

Paralytic sycophants, effete betrayers of humanity, carrion-eating servile imitators, arch-cowards and collaborators, gang of women-murderers, degenerate rabble, parasitic traditionalists, playboy soldiers, conceited dandies.
East German Communist Party's approved terms of abuse in 1953 for East German speakers when describing Britain

That is just SO not nice, how can someone with a name like Spaeth, or the
EGCP, bad mouth anything?