Plus Uno

• Thread starter Marioqwe
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hey all! I finally decided to code a puzzle kind-of game I came up with a few weeks ago and I would love it if you tried it. Let me know what you think ;) (It's hosted in my github page):

http://marioqwe.github.io/

Answers and Replies

Nice game. It took a bit of playing to figure out the rules from what you described.

Are you going to share the source code? or what language its written in?

ProfuselyQuarky
Gold Member
@Marioqwe Your game is as entertaining as 2048! :smile:

Have you looked at Elm programming? It would be interesting to see how streamlined your game would be in Elm's terse style.

Elm is a functional reactive programming language that compiles to javascript+html+css

www.elm-lang.org and www.elm-tutorial.org

Also @Borg should see this too.

Have you looked at Elm programming? It would be interesting to see how streamlined your game would be in Elm's terse style.

Elm is a functional reactive programming language that compiles to javascript+html+css

I had never heard of it and it actually looks pretty cool. I'll certainly play around with it sometime.

I had never heard of it and it actually looks pretty cool. I'll certainly play around with it sometime.
There's a youtube video to watch by Evan Czapick, Wlm's creatori:

The coolest feature is the Time Traveling debugger where you can replay your interactions with the Elm program and then correct things as needed.

Borg
Science Advisor
Gold Member

I'll have to see if I have some time tomorrow or this weekend.

I'm gonna check that out to, i really want to learn for to script. Its actually what i want to become in the future (game developer). Already starting to learn on a website called "code academy". If you know another sites that are for learning scripting PLS MESSAGE ME IT, Thanks o0).