Help Needed: Test Review Sheet Check

• Thread starter iirevolverii
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Review Test
In summary, the person attempted to solve problems from a test review sheet, but realized they made a mistake with some conversions. They think their numbers will turn out more reasonable with the correct conversions. Lastly, someone asked if the person did the rest of the problems correctly.
iirevolverii
Hey hows everyone doing, this is the first time I am posting HW.
I need help with 4 problems which are from my test review.
Attached are scan images of the test review sheet with solved answers.
I need to know if I have done this right. Thanks.

Homework Statement

On image.

Homework Equations

On image.

The Attempt at a Solution

On image.

Youll have to fix the links. When you see the image, just right click and save on desktop to preview in small version, because the image is big. Thanks.

www.imghost.cc/files/1b9puskkr5mofc56qvh8.jpg[/URL]

[PLAIN]www.imghost.cc/files/4d755578ezxik4w2kf8g.jpg[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
thanks for fix the links..

Someone please check over my work.
I did notice for question numbers 2 and 3, i forgot to convert the grams to kilograms.
Once I go home from work, will sovle them with the converted numbers.

Last edited:
On problem #3 you need to convert the mass to kilograms when calculating the mass-per-unit-length in the velocity equation.

Your numbers will turn out more reasonable. 22 m/s on a short string seems a bit much :p

kalery said:
On problem #3 you need to convert the mass to kilograms when calculating the mass-per-unit-length in the velocity equation.

Your numbers will turn out more reasonable. 22 m/s on a short string seems a bit much :p

I just did that and what i got for velocity was 673 m/s.. this is way more than the previous answer of 22 m/s.

After converting the grams to kilograms.. this is what i got for problem #'s 2 and 3.
2) A = 0.146 m
t = 0.160 s

3) v = 673 m/s
wavelgenth = 3.00 m
f1 = 224 hz
f3 = 673 hz

Did I do the rest correctly?

Last edited:
I just redid problems 2 and 3 with the correct conversions.

You will have to fix the links, it won't let me because I don't have 15 posts.

vvww.imghost.cc/files/l2mjf2aws0n63fafwxbm.jpg

vvww.imghost.cc/files/377doh319isr7usmkatz.jpg

Can anyone please check over my work.. I need to know if what I studied is right.
I will greatly appreciate it.

What is a test review sheet check?

A test review sheet check is a process used by students to review and prepare for upcoming exams. It involves going over study materials, such as notes and past assignments, to ensure understanding of the material and identify any areas that need further review.

Why is a test review sheet check important?

A test review sheet check is important because it helps students to better understand the material they have learned and identify any areas that may need more focus during exam preparation. It also allows students to practice their test-taking skills and identify any weaknesses before the actual exam.

What should be included in a test review sheet check?

A test review sheet check should include all relevant study materials, such as notes, textbooks, and past assignments. It should also include a review of key concepts and vocabulary, as well as practice questions or quizzes to test understanding.

When should a test review sheet check be done?

A test review sheet check should be done at least a few days before the exam to allow enough time for thorough review and practice. It can also be helpful to do smaller review sessions throughout the semester to stay on top of the material and make the final review before the exam less overwhelming.

How can I make the most out of a test review sheet check?

To make the most out of a test review sheet check, it is important to be organized and focused. Make sure to have all necessary materials and create a study plan or checklist to ensure all topics are covered. It can also be helpful to study with a group or seek guidance from a teacher or tutor.