PMs gone

OmCheeto
Gold Member
Argh! Now I'm going to have to ask Woolie for his new address, a SECOND TIME.

I have a neurological disorder* that makes it very uncomfortable for me to have to repeat myself. Would it be too much for me to ask the forum admin that they review the "American's with Disabilities Act", and/or perhaps send me a PM before they do this again?

*I don't know what that disorder is called, but I'm sure someone could make something up.
Oops. Never mind. I see that I wrote it down immediately after he sent it. :blushing:

DevilsAvocado
Gold Member
:cry:

First I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking I could never live without my old PMs by my side, but then I spent so many posts thinking how they occupied me wrong, and I grew strong, and I learned how to carry on, and so you're backuped, from outer space (:bugeye:), I just logged in to find you here with that mad look on your interface, I should have changed my stupid name, I should have made you leave your ctrl key, If I had known for just one second, you'd be backuped to bother me.

Go on now go, walk out the door, just turn around now, 'cause you're not welcome anymore, weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye, you think I'd crumble, you think I'd lay down and die, oh no not I, I will survive, as long as I know how to login, I know I will stay online, I've got all my life to live, I've got all my post to give, and I'll survive, I will survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I

First i was afraid, i was petrified, kept thinking i could never live without my old pms by my side, but then i spent so many posts thinking how they occupied me wrong, and i grew strong, and i learned how to carry on, and so you're backuped, from outer space (:bugeye:), i just logged in to find you here with that mad look on your interface, i should have changed my stupid name, i should have made you leave your ctrl key, if i had known for just one second, you'd be backuped to bother me.

Go on now go, walk out the door, just turn around now, 'cause you're not welcome anymore, weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye, you think i'd crumble, you think i'd lay down and die, oh no not i, i will survive, as long as i know how to login, i know i will stay online, i've got all my life to live, i've got all my post to give, and i'll survive, i will survive.

zbr2g-ii3-i[/youtube][/quote] lololololol!!!!

DaveC426913
Gold Member

First I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking I could never live without my old PMs by my side, but then I spent so many posts thinking how they occupied me wrong, and I grew strong, and I learned how to carry on, and so you're backuped, from outer space (:bugeye:), I just logged in to find you here with that mad look on your interface, I should have changed my stupid name, I should have made you leave your ctrl key, If I had known for just one second, you'd be backuped to bother me.

Go on now go, walk out the door, just turn around now, 'cause you're not welcome anymore, weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye, you think I'd crumble, you think I'd lay down and die, oh no not I, I will survive, as long as I know how to login, I know I will stay online, I've got all my life to live, I've got all my post to give, and I'll survive, I will survive.
Niiiiiice. Full points awarded.

(Also, you have too much free time.)

DevilsAvocado
Gold Member
Thanks guys :wink:

Indeed, I apologize for your inconvenience
Maybe, next time, all of us could be sent a mass PM informing us of the wipe?

For the record, I like my message box clean anyway. :p

Actually, the whole thing is my fault. I got the warning and saved my messages. However, I only came upon the announcement by chance. That seemed odd to me so I intended to send Greg a message encouraging him to email everyone about it, but I forgot to do so. Sorry.

DaveC426913
Gold Member
Actually, the whole thing is my fault. I got the warning and saved my messages. However, I only came upon the announcement by chance. That seemed odd to me so I intended to send Greg a message encouraging him to email everyone about it, but I forgot to do so. Sorry.
This one's too subtle Jimmy. Can you spell out the punchline for me? :biggrin: