1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Podkletnov Resurfaces

1. Jul 31, 2004 #1
    Pure specualtion but NASA did spend alot of money trying to replicate his alleged experiments (and failed). I would undstand if this post is deleted but thought it important to mention it. I think it shows more about his credability about doping an interview with this website more than anything else.

http://www.intalek.com/AV/Eugene-Podkletnov.wma

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 31, 2004 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I think the key statement made near the end of the interview is this:
    Although the interviewer tries to spin this as a positive - as if this represents some great accomplishment - the correct translation is, “not reproducible”; in other words, boloney.

I would love it if this guy was on the level but he is [almost certainly] a charlatan. I can see no reason to believe him.

4. Aug 1, 2004 #3
    yeah looks like he is a charlatan sadly, although i still think anti-gravity machines are a reality and have been for some time.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?