Poker Players popup ads spamming

• Thread starter ek
  • Start date
In summary: Just thought I'd bump this up in case anybody hasn't seen it.In summary, this pertains to poker players who play or who would like to try to play online. An offer is available that is not bs. You can receive 75 dollars free after signing up and playing for a few hours.
ek
Okay, so everybody gets these popup ads (IE users especially), win this, free that, and of course it's all bs. But I have actually encountered such an offer that is not bs. This pertains to poker players who play or who would like to try to play online.

Now I know this is borderline spamming, but I am not affiliated with the site at all besiders being a member, and this offer is just too good not to share with my fellow PFers who happen to be poker players, so I thought I'd post it.

Anyways I'll spare you the details but after signing up for this service, a few days later you receive 75 bucks free, and upon playing for a few hours you can cash out and are given 25 bucks more. It's unbelievable. No credit card or anything.

I won't post a link here because that would be spamming I think, but if the offer sounds interesting to you, give me a pm and I'll send you some information.

If you can play poker at all it's basically free money. And if you like playing online you can keep on getting other deals and other free stuff.

Anyways, if you're interested, pm me.

Edit: If an admin classifies this as spamming I'm sorry, close it right away.

Physics news on Phys.org
Just thought I'd bump this up in case anybody hasn't seen it.

To date, playing for maybe 12 hours in total over two weeks, I've turned no money into about 650$C, and I have a chipset, a couple poker books, a golf shirt and a deck of KEM cards (about 20 bucks/pack) on the way.

Anyways, the offer is still going on so if you're interested pm me.

I thought I'd give this a bump after four months. I never posted the links explicitly before. Here they are if you are interested:

http://www.instantbankroll.com/ib.asp?rc=evank

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/pso.asp?rc=evank

Last edited by a moderator:
ek said:
I thought I'd give this a bump after four months.

I thought someone might have to state the obvious for you; might as well be me. If nobody has replied to this thread in 4 or 5 months, it's a good sign people AREN'T that interested in it.

Moonbear said:
I thought someone might have to state the obvious for you; might as well be me. If nobody has replied to this thread in 4 or 5 months, it's a good sign people AREN'T that interested in it.

Actually the last time I put this up I got about ten pm's from people that were interested.

So what you say is not totally true.

The phrase 'ulterior motive' springs to mind...

brewnog said:
The phrase 'ulterior motive' springs to mind...

Heh.

Just because I have something to gain doesn't mean you don't.

ek said:
Heh.

Just because I have something to gain doesn't mean you don't.
Sorry, time to close it.

Question 1:

What are "Poker Players popup ads spamming"?

"Poker Players popup ads spamming" refers to the practice of bombarding internet users with unwanted advertisements for online poker games and related content. These ads often appear as popups on a user's screen without their consent.

Question 2:

How do these ads get on my computer?

These ads are typically the result of adware or malware on your computer. Adware is a type of software that displays ads on your screen, while malware is malicious software that can harm your computer. These may be downloaded when you visit certain websites or click on suspicious links.

Question 3:

Are these ads dangerous?

While these ads may not directly harm your computer, they can be annoying and disruptive to your internet browsing experience. Additionally, clicking on these ads may lead you to unsafe websites or prompt you to download harmful software.

Question 4:

How can I stop these ads from appearing?

To prevent these ads from appearing on your computer, you can install ad-blocking software or use a reputable anti-virus program to scan and remove any adware or malware. It's also important to be cautious when clicking on links or downloading content from unfamiliar websites.

Question 5:

Is there a way to report these ads?

Yes, you can report these ads to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) using their online complaint assistant at www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov. You can also report them to your internet service provider or the website where the ads are appearing.