1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Polar form of complex numbers

  1. May 19, 2008 #1
    Hi There,

    Can someone please tell me where I can find a table/ data that converts radians to surds. I don't know what to call it but, for instance to tan^-1(-1) = -Pi/4 and, cos(-pi/6) = root3/2 ?

    Thank you :)
  2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2008 #2


    User Avatar
    Homework Helper

  4. May 19, 2008 #3
    Thanks so much for that :)
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook