Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Poll for the old people

  1. Feb 8, 2008 #1
    I'm getting to that age where I have to get a prostate exam. would you rather have a member of the same sex but with big hands or a member of the opposite sex with little hands as a doctor?
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 8, 2008 #2
    Six of one, half a dozen of the other. I don't care.
  4. Feb 8, 2008 #3
    So long as both hands aren't on my shoulders.....
  5. Feb 8, 2008 #4


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    Hmm...most people prefer just one doctor and one finger. :tongue:
  6. Feb 8, 2008 #5
    Trust me. Once you get the Cytoscope, nothing will ever again embarass you.

    Go to a man. It is as difficult for a woman to understand the sensations in a prostate as it is for a man to understand the discomfort of a mammogram. His largest finger will be smaller than a typical stool.

    If you're at that age, get a PSA and ask for the American Urology Association (think I got the name right) self-assessment questionnaire.
  7. Feb 9, 2008 #6
    Go for a female doctor with big hands. You only live once!
  8. Feb 11, 2008 #7
    That's funny!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: Poll for the old people
  1. How old are you people ? (Replies: 74)

  2. Don't Honk at Old People (Replies: 10)