1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools Polytechnic University - Brooklyn

1. Jan 2, 2008 #1
    I got an offer to apply here (undergrad) for free and I'm wondering if this is a good place for physics or if it would be any better than a state school (UW, WSU, other Washington schools) because it costs a LOT more. I really like that it's basically in NYC, I think that would be a pretty cool place to live. It sounds like NYU and Polytechnic are talking about merging; I'm not sure if it would be good or bad to go to a college which was going to merge with another while you were there? Also does anyone know if getting a "Deans Application" helps your chances of getting in and getting scholerships or if they just mail these out to random people? I didn't ever sign up for anything from this college or anything..

Thanks for any help.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted