Can You Master the Vertical 3D Curveball Pong Game?

In summary, the conversation is about a 3D game called "Curveball" that is highly addictive. The speakers have played the game before and have reached different levels, with some experiencing success and others struggling. They also discuss ways to start a new game after losing, including hitting F5 or refreshing the browser, and share their strategies for quickly restarting the game. The general consensus is that the game is very enjoyable and can be played repeatedly.
*Kia*
Gold Member
in vertical 3D

http://flash.li.ru/wrestle/3103/game/curveball.swf [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I played this before. Fun game! Had a few super curve aces on level 5 and 6.

I got to level 7, ball 2 with all my lives; then I lost them all. Bah.

oh my poor eyes! lol I just played about 10 games in a row...its very addicting!

Hmmm, how does one start a new game after losing? I have been just closing and then reopening.

Hit F5. Magic.

very very addicting. I've got to the middle of level 8 so far.

F5, refresh, is not working.

does your keyboard have an F Lock ? should be top right above the num lock

This game is far too addictive! It should come with a warning label!

Mattmns, I just click the refresh button on my browser.

F lock was on and off when I tried it. Ctrl+R is also not working. I have just been closing the tab and reopening it, seems to be the fastest way and only involves 2 clicks of the mouse.

I remember I once played this game all the time...Fun game.

1. What is "Play Curveball 3D Pong Game"?

"Play Curveball 3D Pong Game" is a video game that simulates the classic arcade game Pong, but with a 3D twist. Players control a paddle and try to hit a ball back and forth, competing against a computer opponent or another player.

2. How do you play "Play Curveball 3D Pong Game"?

To play "Play Curveball 3D Pong Game", use the arrow keys or your mouse to move the paddle and hit the ball. The goal is to prevent the ball from hitting your side of the screen while trying to make it past your opponent's paddle. The game ends when one player reaches a predetermined score.

3. Can you customize the game in "Play Curveball 3D Pong Game"?

Yes, you can customize various aspects of the game in "Play Curveball 3D Pong Game". You can choose the difficulty level, adjust the paddle size, and even change the color of the ball and background. These options can be found in the game's settings menu.

4. Is "Play Curveball 3D Pong Game" available on all devices?

While "Play Curveball 3D Pong Game" is primarily a browser-based game, it is also available on some mobile devices. However, the game may not be compatible with all devices, so it's best to check the system requirements before attempting to play on a mobile device.

5. Are there any advanced techniques or strategies for "Play Curveball 3D Pong Game"?

Yes, there are some advanced techniques and strategies that can help you improve your gameplay in "Play Curveball 3D Pong Game". These include using the walls to your advantage, anticipating your opponent's moves, and mastering the timing of hitting the ball. You can also experiment with different paddle sizes and speeds to find the best setup for your play style.