Popup stopper does not work in Netscape

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Work
In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of traveling. The speakers discussed their favorite destinations and the reasons why they enjoyed them. They also talked about the challenges and rewards of traveling, such as experiencing different cultures and trying new foods. Overall, the conversation highlighted the positive impact that traveling can have on one's life.
Saint
In netscape, it pops up in different TABs,
my popup stopper can stop popup for IE which has no new Tab feature, but it does not work for netscape, why?

Which popup stopper can work for netscape ?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Heh...Greg has a point there.

In the computer world, if it don't work...just get a new one.

1. Why is my popup stopper not working in Netscape?

There could be several reasons why your popup stopper is not working in Netscape. It could be due to a browser or plugin conflict, outdated software, or incorrect settings. It's best to troubleshoot the issue by checking for updates, disabling conflicting plugins, and adjusting your popup blocker settings.

2. Is there a way to completely block all popups in Netscape?

Yes, there is a way to completely block all popups in Netscape. You can do this by going to the browser's settings or preferences and selecting the option to block all popups. You may also need to disable any plugins or extensions that could be allowing popups to bypass the blocker.

3. Can I whitelist certain websites to allow popups in Netscape?

Yes, you can whitelist certain websites to allow popups in Netscape. This can be done through the browser's settings or preferences by adding the desired websites to the allowed list. Keep in mind that this may decrease the effectiveness of the popup blocker.

4. Does Netscape have a built-in popup blocker?

Yes, Netscape has a built-in popup blocker that is enabled by default. However, it may not be as effective as third-party popup blockers. It's always a good idea to have additional security measures in place to prevent unwanted popups.

5. Why am I still seeing popups even with a popup blocker in Netscape?

There could be a few reasons why you are still seeing popups even with a popup blocker in Netscape. It could be due to outdated software, conflicting plugins, or aggressive popup ads that can bypass blockers. It's important to keep your software and plugins up-to-date and to have a reliable ad blocker as well.