Have Any Hilarious One-Liners? Share Them Here!

• Thread starter loseyourname
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary: A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.A woman once drove me to drink and I never had the decency to thank her.Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.No one is listening until you make a mistake.I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here.The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane and
Imparcticle said:
anyone have a one-liner to say when someone accuses you of thinking you know everything?

Take no illusions, I'm full of confusions.
(Cairpre the bard)

I use that one a lot, but it tends to make people think you're smarter. Because of the rhyming and all. Maybe it'll work better for you than me.

Chaos. Disorder. Widespread panic. My work is done here.

Physics news on Phys.org
OK, this thread can't die yet... here are some one liners about the meaning of life...

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a flat tyre.

The darkest hour is just before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbour's milk, that's the time to do it.

Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any.

Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.

No one is listening until you break wind.

Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

If you think nobody cares whether you're alive or dead, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Give a man a fish! and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.

Good judgement comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works!

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Never miss a good chance to shut up

We are born naked, wet, and hungry, and get slapped on our arse... then things get worse.

Sorry that most of them are "two liners"

jimmy p said:
OK, this thread can't die yet...
Just WHAT are you implying about MY one-liner? Well! Some people these days! Despite the factthat yours are funnier than mine, that doesn't mean that you can just walk all over it!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yo mama is so stupid she sold the car for gas money.

Yo mama is so fat she stepped on the dogs tail and now we call it 'beaver'.

I haven't had this much fun since my little brother got eaten by the pigs.

Technically the yo mamas belong in a thread of their own, but what they hey. Thread of there own, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

rathma said:
Just WHAT are you implying about MY one-liner? Well! Some people these days! Despite the factthat yours are funnier than mine, that doesn't mean that you can just walk all over it!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was implying anything i swear! :wink: it's just that the thread was right at the bottom of the page and I feared it would be lost for good unless something drastic was done!

jimmy p said:
I was implying anything i swear!
You "Was implying anything"? Interesting...
Here are a few more...

Yo mama so fat, that if she walks outside in a red dress, all the kids storm her, shouting, "Kool-Aid!" "Kool-Aid!'"

Yo mama so fat, that if she turns the corner in a yellow dress, all the kids say, "Oh, no! We missed the school bus!"

Yo mama so fat, if she walks down the street in a blue dress, everybody runs away and screams, "TIDAL WAVE!"

jus coas i cante spel or tawk propper, don?t taik the pis

Yo mama so fat, her waist size is "equator"

Suicide hotline. Please hold.

:biggrin: :biggrin: Very good photon. Jimmy, I don't understand yours, as I cannot translate it into intelligent-talk.

lol, ok I was just ripping myself for making a typo..."was" instead of "wasnt"

"jus coas i cante spel or tawk propper, don?t taik the pis" was me doing just that and it basically said 'just cos I can't spell or talk proper, don't take the p*ss'

And just for the sake of adding a one-liner

I lost my virginity but I still have the box it came in.

I have a mind like a steel trap; it is rusty and illegal in 47 states.

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.