1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Post-Halloween fun

1. Nov 5, 2004 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 5, 2004 #2
    Excellent! :rofl:

4. Nov 5, 2004 #3
    The disco light balls are missing. Is the skeleton a male or female?

5. Nov 5, 2004 #4

Tsu

Gold Member

I think it may be a male. The only way to tell is by the shape of the pelvis in the frontal view (and sometimes that's not always a clue). But since it's a side view, my guess is just that. A guess! :biggrin: But it does just sort of have that 'male' appearance to me... (After spending 30 years looking at x-rays, you develop a sort of 'feel' for them. :biggrin:)

edit:
    p.s. :confused: Disco light balls? (Hey! Have you been drinking? Did you raid the liquor cabinet on the RV trip?? Auntie Tsu says "DON'T DRINK!! IT'S BAAAADDD FOR YOU!!! :rofl: )

Last edited: Nov 5, 2004
  6. Nov 5, 2004 #5
    Tsu, is that your dog in your avatar?

7. Nov 5, 2004 #6

Tsu

Gold Member

Nope. Just one of those pictures found on-line and sent to me in an email by a friend. Isn't she just the FUNNIEST looking thing???? :rofl:

I think she's a Siberian Husky. Not absolutely sure, tho.

8. Nov 5, 2004 #7

Tsu

Gold Member

Here's why I think she may be a Huskey. This is off of a Husky website.

[​IMG]

9. Nov 5, 2004 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

She doesn't look like a Husky to me. She's an adorable doggie, but I have no idea what sort of mutt she is. Maybe a cross of a pug and pekignese. :rofl:

10. Nov 5, 2004 #9
    and a canary. There's definately some canary blood in there somewhere.

11. Nov 5, 2004 #10
    Do you call them mirror balls in the U.S. of A.? :redface:

And no, I've never even had a drink before, except for this one occassion when I had a glass of cognac and almost passed out. :approve:

12. Nov 5, 2004 #11
    first drink is cognac? My first drink was half a Schlitz with a cigarette butt floating in it.

13. Nov 5, 2004 #12

Tsu

Gold Member

Did you swallow the butt? That would explain a WHOLE lot about you, trib... :biggrin:

14. Nov 5, 2004 #13
    I can't be explained. I'm a paradox. No not a paradox but almost. I'm at least a dox. maybe a dox and a half.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?