Post-Halloween Fun: Ideas to Keep the Celebration Going

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary, the disco light balls are missing. It is possible to tell if the skeleton is male or female by the shape of the pelvis in the frontal view, but since it's a side view, my guess is just that. But the Siberian Husky is an adorable dog and there is some canary blood in there somewhere.
Physics news on Phys.org
Excellent! :rofl:

The disco light balls are missing. Is the skeleton a male or female?

I think it may be a male. The only way to tell is by the shape of the pelvis in the frontal view (and sometimes that's not always a clue). But since it's a side view, my guess is just that. A guess! :biggrin: But it does just sort of have that 'male' appearance to me... (After spending 30 years looking at x-rays, you develop a sort of 'feel' for them. :biggrin:)

edit:
p.s. :confused: Disco light balls? (Hey! Have you been drinking? Did you raid the liquor cabinet on the RV trip?? Auntie Tsu says "DON'T DRINK! IT'S BAAAADDD FOR YOU! :rofl: )

Last edited:
Tsu, is that your dog in your avatar?

Nope. Just one of those pictures found on-line and sent to me in an email by a friend. Isn't she just the FUNNIEST looking thing? :rofl:

I think she's a Siberian Husky. Not absolutely sure, tho.

Here's why I think she may be a Huskey. This is off of a Husky website.

http://hosted.yourimg.com/04/309/14/Husky.jpg

Tsunami said:
Here's why I think she may be a Huskey. This is off of a Husky website.

She doesn't look like a Husky to me. She's an adorable doggie, but I have no idea what sort of mutt she is. Maybe a cross of a pug and pekignese. :rofl:

Moonbear said:
She doesn't look like a Husky to me. She's an adorable doggie, but I have no idea what sort of mutt she is. Maybe a cross of a pug and pekignese. :rofl:
and a canary. There's definitely some canary blood in there somewhere.

Tsunami said:
edit:
p.s. :confused: Disco light balls? (Hey! Have you been drinking? Did you raid the liquor cabinet on the RV trip?? Auntie Tsu says "DON'T DRINK! IT'S BAAAADDD FOR YOU! :rofl: )

Do you call them mirror balls in the U.S. of A.? :redface:

And no, I've never even had a drink before, except for this one occasion when I had a glass of cognac and almost passed out. :approve:

first drink is cognac? My first drink was half a Schlitz with a cigarette butt floating in it.

Did you swallow the butt? That would explain a WHOLE lot about you, trib... :biggrin:

I can't be explained. I'm a paradox. No not a paradox but almost. I'm at least a dox. maybe a dox and a half.

1. What are some fun activities to do after Halloween?

Some ideas for post-Halloween fun include having a pumpkin carving contest, hosting a costume party, watching scary movies, or visiting a haunted house.

2. How can I repurpose my Halloween decorations for other celebrations?

You can use your Halloween decorations to create a spooky atmosphere for other holidays such as Thanksgiving or Christmas. For example, you can use your pumpkins as centerpieces for a Thanksgiving dinner or incorporate them into your Christmas decorations.

3. Are there any family-friendly post-Halloween activities?

Yes, you can have a family game night with Halloween-themed board games or make Halloween-themed crafts together. You can also go on a nature walk and collect fallen leaves to make leaf rubbings or create a scarecrow for your front yard.

4. How can I incorporate leftover Halloween candy into other desserts?

You can use leftover Halloween candy to top cupcakes, make a candy bark, or add it to cookies or brownies. You can also chop up the candy and use it as a topping for ice cream or make a trail mix with nuts and dried fruits.

5. What are some creative ways to use leftover pumpkins?

You can use leftover pumpkins to make pumpkin puree for pies, breads, and soups. You can also roast the pumpkin seeds for a healthy snack or use the pumpkin as a planter for fall flowers. Another idea is to paint or decorate the pumpkin to use as a fall decoration or give it as a gift to a friend or neighbor.