Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Post-Halloween fun

1. Nov 5, 2004 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 5, 2004 #2
    Excellent! :rofl:

4. Nov 5, 2004 #3
    The disco light balls are missing. Is the skeleton a male or female?

5. Nov 5, 2004 #4

Tsu

Gold Member

I think it may be a male. The only way to tell is by the shape of the pelvis in the frontal view (and sometimes that's not always a clue). But since it's a side view, my guess is just that. A guess! :biggrin: But it does just sort of have that 'male' appearance to me... (After spending 30 years looking at x-rays, you develop a sort of 'feel' for them. :biggrin:)

edit:
    p.s. :confused: Disco light balls? (Hey! Have you been drinking? Did you raid the liquor cabinet on the RV trip?? Auntie Tsu says "DON'T DRINK!! IT'S BAAAADDD FOR YOU!!! :rofl: )

Last edited: Nov 5, 2004
  6. Nov 5, 2004 #5
    Tsu, is that your dog in your avatar?

7. Nov 5, 2004 #6

Tsu

Gold Member

Nope. Just one of those pictures found on-line and sent to me in an email by a friend. Isn't she just the FUNNIEST looking thing???? :rofl:

I think she's a Siberian Husky. Not absolutely sure, tho.

8. Nov 5, 2004 #7

Tsu

Gold Member

Here's why I think she may be a Huskey. This is off of a Husky website.

[​IMG]

9. Nov 5, 2004 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

She doesn't look like a Husky to me. She's an adorable doggie, but I have no idea what sort of mutt she is. Maybe a cross of a pug and pekignese. :rofl:

10. Nov 5, 2004 #9
    and a canary. There's definately some canary blood in there somewhere.

11. Nov 5, 2004 #10
    Do you call them mirror balls in the U.S. of A.? :redface:

And no, I've never even had a drink before, except for this one occassion when I had a glass of cognac and almost passed out. :approve:

12. Nov 5, 2004 #11
    first drink is cognac? My first drink was half a Schlitz with a cigarette butt floating in it.

13. Nov 5, 2004 #12

Tsu

Gold Member

Did you swallow the butt? That would explain a WHOLE lot about you, trib... :biggrin:

14. Nov 5, 2004 #13
    I can't be explained. I'm a paradox. No not a paradox but almost. I'm at least a dox. maybe a dox and a half.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?