Post question

How come it says I have like one post when I have two pages worth of posts?
No matter how many times I post, I still only have one post! :grumpy: :mad: :confused:

(if this question has already been answered, sorry)

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Look at the Announcement at the top of GD. :biggrin: Nobody reads the instruction manuals anymore. :rolleyes:

Hey, wait! Where'd the announcement go? I swore it was right there at the top and now I don't see it. :confused:

Anyway, posts in GD don't count toward your post count, only in the serious forums.

Pengwuino

Gold Member
lol i was also wondering where this "announcement" was

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
There used to be one right at the top of GD that was titled something like "Post Counts in General Discussion" that explained this. I don't know when it disappeared or why.

Pengwuino

Gold Member
Moonbear said:
There used to be one right at the top of GD that was titled something like "Post Counts in General Discussion" that explained this. I don't know when it disappeared or why.
Someone doesnt agree with you.......

Better watch yourself :wink:

I remember seeing it too Moonie. Has it maybe been moved to Feedback?

By the way your post count will go up if you post in the politics forum as well even though it's a subforum in GD.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
TheStatutoryApe said:
I remember seeing it too Moonie. Has it maybe been moved to Feedback?
Maybe, I'll go look. [Nope, not there either.] Unless it was just ignored so often, they removed it.

By the way your post count will go up if you post in the politics forum as well even though it's a subforum in GD.
Aha! So that's how Russ manages to have such a high post count! :biggrin: :rofl: I actually hadn't noticed that before. Thanks.

hmm...first the announcement was stolen and then the FBI are on to us. coincidence? i think not

JamesU

Gold Member
Moonbear said:
serious forums.
wait...you mean....out there?
*stares at door*
*cowers in corner*