Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Post your favourite memories/stories from this forum

1. Mar 31, 2015 #1
    thought we would start a thread looking back at old memories of this forum

so since you have been a member of this forum , what have been your favourite memories?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 31, 2015 #2
    We had some good April Fools jokes! My favorite was when I spoofed a CNN story saying PF was bought by the Church of Scientology. It was so good even my dad called me angry.

4. Mar 31, 2015 #3
    I seriously just started but I loved how helpful micromass was when I asked questions.

5. Mar 31, 2015 #4

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Meeting staff members, and interacting with members on various topics.

6. Mar 31, 2015 #5
    The task of remembering a few favorite memories out of thousands of wonderful memories is almost impossible. For a web site that can be totally scientifically serious it can also turn on a dime when someone posts an outrageously funny one liner. The academic brilliance in the science forums is only surpassed by comedic brilliance in general Discussion, although some members here can wear both shoes.

7. Mar 31, 2015 #6

dlgoff

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

8. Mar 31, 2015 #7

dlgoff

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This one by Cyrus was good but when you turned him pink on April Fools day was better. :oldlaugh:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook