1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Power of imagination

1. Apr 12, 2008 #1
    I've been feeling a problem which i want to share with u for suggestions.
    I'm studying EEE, in 2nd semester at the moment. I enjoy physics and math extremely. My interest towrad them grew when I was in 11th grade. Thenceforth, I've never felt them as burden. I find more enjoyment in studying them than spending the time with my friends. At the weekend when my friends enjoy their vacation and call me to accompany them, I prefer studying unknown theories to joining them. And I've studied many theories which are beyond my present academic level by self-effort.
    But, I lack in the power of imagination and visualizing the things which are important to be a physicist. I want to increase this power. Any suggestion regarding to increase the power of imagination and visualization ....? Thanks in advance
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 12, 2008 #2
    Why do you think you lack imagination?
  4. Apr 12, 2008 #3
    Because I feel that I can't visualize anything properly in my mind. For example, I want to draw the graph in 3 dimensions in my mind not in paper. I know how will the graph look like but still my capability to visualize it virtually in my mind is poor. That graph is only an example. I have many other things that I can't depict it virtually in my mind.
  5. Apr 12, 2008 #4
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?