How can horizontal force affect power in scientific experiments?

In summary, the conversation is about a person seeking validation for their answers to a problem. They are not looking for help, but rather want someone to check their work and confirm that the "correct" answers given are indeed wrong.
dmseager7531
242u8h3.png

Hello, not looking for much help on the problem, rather I am seeking someone to try and solve this problem and tell me I'm not crazy that the so called "correct" answers above are wrong.

Physics news on Phys.org
dmseager7531 said:
242u8h3.png

Hello, not looking for much help on the problem, rather I am seeking someone to try and solve this problem and tell me I'm not crazy that the so called "correct" answers above are wrong.

Welcome to the PF.

We don't solve your homework for you. Rather, please show us your work in detail, how you arrived at those answers, and we can check your work for you.

The so called "correct" answers are correct. If you got something else, please show your work.

1. What is power using horizontal force?

Power using horizontal force is a measure of how quickly work is being done by an object moving horizontally. It is the product of the horizontal force and the velocity of the object.

2. How is power using horizontal force calculated?

Power using horizontal force is calculated by multiplying the horizontal force applied to an object by the object's velocity in the horizontal direction. The unit of measurement for power is watts (W).

3. What is the relationship between power and horizontal force?

The relationship between power and horizontal force is that power is directly proportional to horizontal force. This means that as the horizontal force increases, the power also increases at the same rate.

4. How does power using horizontal force affect the work done by an object?

Power using horizontal force affects the work done by an object by determining how quickly the work is being done. The higher the power, the faster the work is being done.

5. What are some examples of power using horizontal force in everyday life?

Examples of power using horizontal force in everyday life include pushing a shopping cart, riding a bike, and using a lawn mower. In all of these activities, horizontal force is applied to move an object horizontally, and the speed at which the object is moving determines the power being used.