Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Powerpoint Backgrounds

1. Apr 10, 2003 #1

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I wonder if anyone has some really nice powerpoint backgrounds or knows a website that provides some nice free ones.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 10, 2003 #2
    why dont u just make one? Just use photoshop and Microsoft paint.

4. Apr 10, 2003 #3

Greg Bernhardt

Staff: Admin

I agree with Grimmus here. There aren't many nice backgrounds posted on the web. If there are, they are watermarked heavily.

5. Apr 11, 2003 #4

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Make one, I did that before with the powerpoint color scheme mixing, but how can you do it in paint or photoshop??

What I actually did yesterday is take an MRI of an intracranial aneurysm from the web, which is grayscale, change the color balance so that it became blue and wash it out which makes a nice background. The only problem is I guess, that I probably am not allowed to use that in a big meeting since it is not my image. Right?

6. Apr 11, 2003 #5

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

See:

Attached Files:

7. Apr 14, 2003 #6
    Hey, that's my photograph. I want $15,000 in lost royalties or I am going to sue your backside :wink:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?