Practical joke played on Palin

I comment about the documentary "Nail'n Palin" was priceless.

I comment about the documentary "Nail'n Palin" was priceless.
yeah, luved that docu

I honestly believe she bought the Johnny Haliday is my vice president part.
Let's face it, she just doesn't know dick about international politics

marlon
Not only was I unable to make out the name he said at all, I must admit that I had never heard of Johnny Halliday before Googling to figure out what he said.
⚛

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I agree, except I'm not fully convinced she's an airhead.

Does this help?
Fox News reports that Palin didn't know Africa was a continent and did not know the member nations of the North American Free Trade Agreement -- the United States, Mexico and Canada -- when she was picked for vice president.
http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=6196407&page=1

LowlyPion
Homework Helper
Apparently they had called and worked their way through to a staffer and the staffer put the call onto her schedule several days before the call was made. So that when the call came in - it was on the schedule and voilà. Instant embarrassment.

Now while the staffers didn't do their job to be sure, she certainly revealed herself in this under-guarded moment as not exactly one of the sharp tools in the shed.

Coupled with the Newsweek revelations today about the "Wasilla Hillbillies" shopping Nieman Marcus coast to coast it begins to add up to a rather unflattering set of facts. (Or the revelation that she thought South Africa was part of a country called Africa.) That she may not be all that much better than Britney Spears may be a real possibility.