Practical Jokes

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:
I pulled this on one guy who was so drunk that he never did figure it out. He just kept wiping his chin and shirt. I had to leave the room. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is why I never get hammered with physicists! :smile:

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
For a second there, I thought that was going to be a huge let down to all the single guys on PF. :frown:

sometimes I read 'with' as 'by'...my bad.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
For some reason Ian's dog thread made me think of this.

Some years ago I helped put on a Summer Space Camp for the Cub Scouts. So as to make a long story short...after it was over I drove through town with a human-like robot tied up in the back of my pickup truck; screaming for help!

"Help! Help! I'm being kidnapped!!! Help! Help!" He had a camera head that I could aim at bystanders.

Some of the looks that I got... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

matthyaouw
Gold Member
I have quite a simple one planned at the moment. You've probably heard it 1000 times already, but never mind.
At the first decent snowfall this year, I'm going to make myself a nice little snowball, put it in my freezer and some time around June or July, smack my brother in the back of the head with it.
After my months of waiting, I'll probably either miss or find out its recrystalised into something the weight and consistency of a stone, and have to rethink my plan, but I still think its worth a try.