1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Practice questions database?

1. Nov 24, 2009 #1
    Hi,
    This is my first post as I am new to these forums but I was searching for a database which could give me practice questions along with solutions for introductory physics. I am currently in a first year physics course at the University of Lethbridge. The course deals with mechanics, linear motion, rotational motion, waves, fluids, work and energy, and applications of newtons laws.

http://people.uleth.ca/~k.vos/courses/Physics1050/" [Broken] is a link to our class website:

I have never taken a physics class before (not even in high school because I wanted nothing to do with it) but I am rather enjoying this class. I have learn a lot about physics and there is still much to learn and I want to learn it. I am just looking for something to help me out with the math portion as I am having a few troubles.

I used the search tool to try and find another thread which deals with this topic but I could not find one so I am sorry if this has already been brought up. If anyone knows of a good site which could give me some problems which I can solve it would be very appreciated. Ideally it would be nice if it could give me solutions as well as step by step advice when I happen to have troubles.

Thanks,

Edit: By the way, my name is Gerrit. Nice to meet you all.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 24, 2009 #2

Delphi51

Homework Helper

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook