1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Practice Questions

1. Dec 12, 2008 #1
    Where is a good place to go to get a ton of practice questions?
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 12, 2008 #2
    My new thing is the even questions in the book. Work threw them and show up at profs. office hours, even if he hasn't done them all he has an answer solution Then go over the ones you got wrong with him to see where you went wrong. Works like a charm.
  4. Dec 12, 2008 #3
    I do not have a book...was just looking for a website or something where I can print out a ton of practice questions and attempt to sharpen up.
  5. Dec 12, 2008 #4

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

It might help if you stated your level and the sorts of problems and topics you were interested in.
  6. Dec 12, 2008 #5
    Well mainly I am trying to study up for the Mechanical Comp portion of the ASVAB and if I do not score high enough in the various areas I will need to better understanding of basic physics for the NAPT test.

It is basic physics (acceleration, gravity, forces, 3 laws of Newton, etc)
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?