1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Practice & studying

1. Jan 17, 2010 #1
    Hi! I'm 16 years old, and recently got into my country's team which will attend the European Union Science Olympiad (EUSO) as the physics person. I also got into the second round in my country's national physics competition with 78/80 points, and I'm hoping to get into the third and final round; I have a book of the past 40 years' problems which I'm looking through when I feel like it, it has pretty good, hard problems with the complete solutions in it. I'm hoping that I can get into the top 20 of the competition. My question is, what other things do you recommend doing/studying in order to be successful in these competitions? Next year I'll be trying to get into the International physics olympiad (IPhO), and although I'm really skeptic about getting in, I would like to do something to raise my chances. Even if I don't get in, at least I'd have studied enough to get into a good college/university (well, at least in my country) with ease. Any advise is appreciated,
    -Tusike

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted