1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PRAXIS II Physics

1. Aug 9, 2006 #1
    I am going to be taking the PRAXIS II physics exam (the two hour one) in a month.

Have anyone taken it before?

I am quite worry about it. I don't feel like I understand anything. How should I prepare for it? Is there any books I should get?

I appreciate any suggestion.

Pak

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 10, 2011 #2
    Praxis II physics would be single subject (that is, departmentalized) rather than multiple subjects (self-contained as in elementary school) - I know the multiple-subjects crowd would be terrified at the prospect of having to distinguish between acceleration, velocity, and momentum, let alone calculating any of them, and I'm equally sure, jm1030, that you'd just as soon not be tested in civics and beginning reading instruction and physical fitness and visual art.

Have you downloaded the Tests at a Glance document from the Praxis Web site (http://www.ets.org, click on Praxis)?

4. Mar 10, 2011 #3
    Stop bumping ancient threads.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?