1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pre Pharmacy Programs

1. Oct 15, 2009 #1
    hey guys... i need some help with college application. i want to apply to Ernest Mario Pharmacy School in Rutgers and i want to know where i am stading in terms of being accepted or not. i've visited its website but its very vague on what it requires from students. can anyone give me more info this. also, does anyone know more pre-pharm programs in US besides Ernest Mario.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 15, 2009 #2

symbolipoint

Homework Helper
    Education Advisor
    Gold Member

I make an assumption about this:
    Pre-medical, pre-veterinary, pre-dental, pre-pharmacy - All about the same. You want a degree in SOMETHING and also to include all of the courses listed for the "pre-subject" program.

I did not check any information about admission requirements to your Rutgers pre-pharmacy program; if lists specified courses, then study them, getting course credit, and also earn a degree in something.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook