1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pre-University material on mathematics

1. Sep 13, 2012 #1
    Hello everyone

I have been studying math throughout this summer by watching videos on the internet and completing this book called "Basic Mathematics, by Serge Lang". I will start at University next summer to study physics or math. I already own a copy of Feynmann's lectures on physics which I plan on starting to read once i "understand" calculus.
    Now for the actual question... Would any of you mind recommending books on math that would ensure I understand all of the basics that is needed to have success studying the first year of undergraduate? And even books on calculus as well. I have several hours a day that I want to spend on math for the next months to come and money on material is not a problem.
    I am sorry I cannot give better information on what I can except that I have completed that particular book. If you have any questions please go ahead :-)

Thanks in advance
    Andreas

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted