Where Can I Find Precalculus Tutorial DVD or Streaming Courses Online?

In summary, the conversation is about finding a good resource for learning Precalculus. Some suggestions were a tutorial DVD or a course available online, such as through MIT's OpenCourseWare or Khan Academy. Other options mentioned were Math TV and a website from the University of Colorado.
greenneub
Does anyone know of a good Precalculus Tutorial Dvd, or maybe a course that streams the classes on the Internet, like MIT does with OpenCourseWare? Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
I always liked the Khan academy videos.. he has various videos ranging from physics to calc to some statistics.. i haven't watched the pre calc videos tho.. so i have no idea what those are like..

http://www.youtube.com/user/khanacademy

http://www-math.cudenver.edu/~rbyrne/flash.htm
U Colorado- Roxanne Byrne

This one is great.

Last edited by a moderator:

What is "Precalculus Tutorial DVD"?

"Precalculus Tutorial DVD" is a digital instructional tool that provides comprehensive lessons and practice problems on the subject of precalculus. It is designed to help students understand key concepts and improve their skills in this advanced level of mathematics.

Who can benefit from using "Precalculus Tutorial DVD"?

Anyone who is studying or planning to study precalculus can benefit from using the tutorial DVD. It is especially useful for high school and college students, as well as for individuals who are preparing for standardized tests such as the SAT or ACT.

What topics are covered in "Precalculus Tutorial DVD"?

The tutorial DVD covers a wide range of topics in precalculus, including functions, equations, graphing, trigonometry, logarithms, and more. It also includes practice problems and examples to reinforce learning.

Is "Precalculus Tutorial DVD" suitable for beginners?

Yes, "Precalculus Tutorial DVD" is suitable for beginners. It is designed to provide a comprehensive foundation for those who are new to precalculus and help them build their skills and understanding gradually.

How can I access "Precalculus Tutorial DVD"?

The tutorial DVD can be accessed by purchasing the digital version online or by purchasing a physical copy. Once purchased, it can be accessed on a computer or DVD player. Some versions may also be available for streaming or download.