Unlock Telekinetic and Precognitive Abilities: Tips and Guidance

• Thread starter anzamyu
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is seeking help with developing their precognition and telekinesis abilities. They are fascinated by their gifts and are open to any advice or assistance from others. They have been told by a friend that they have potential for telekinesis and are curious about how to open it up. They also mention their belief that hunger can help enhance their abilities, but they are aware that they are in a physics forum and not a psychics forum. They question their friend's motives for telling them about their potential.
anzamyu
I am currently seeking Precognition help and I have also been told by a friend that I have potential of telekinesis I want to know how to open it up I know it will take a long time but I want to start now I'm fascinated by my gift I don't find myself weird or anything. Anyways If someone out there can give me some advice or help me. I would be most appreciative thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
anzamyu said:
I am currently seeking Precognition help and I have also been told by a friend that I have potential of telekinesis I want to know how to open it up I know it will take a long time but I want to start now I'm fascinated by my gift I don't find myself weird or anything. Anyways If someone out there can give me some advice or help me. I would be most appreciative thank you.

I'm curious to know what form your precognition takes.

If you really have precognition, you already know the answers.

anzamyu said:

The best way is to stare at something day and night until it moves.

rewebster said:
The best way is to stare at something day and night until it moves.

And don't eat a thing until it moves, I hear that hunger really gets things going.

You know this is a physics forum, not a psychics forum?

Why did your friend tell you you have that potential? What is his motive? Did he require any payment from you for buying anything or any service (like opening up your potential)?

1. What is telekinesis?

Telekinesis is the ability to move objects with the power of the mind without using physical force. It is also known as psychokinesis or mind over matter.

2. How can I unlock my telekinetic abilities?

Unlocking telekinetic abilities requires practice and patience. Some tips to help unlock these abilities include meditation, visualization, and focusing on small objects to move. It's important to remember that everyone has different abilities and it may take time to develop them.

3. What are some signs that I may have telekinetic abilities?

Some signs that you may have telekinetic abilities include being able to move objects with your mind, having vivid dreams or premonitions, and feeling a strong connection to energy and the universe. However, it's important to remember that these abilities may manifest differently for everyone.

4. What is precognition?

Precognition is the ability to perceive future events before they happen. This can manifest as premonitions, intuitive feelings, or dreams about future events. It is also known as future sight or psychic foresight.

5. How can I improve my precognitive abilities?

Improving precognitive abilities requires similar techniques to unlocking telekinetic abilities, such as meditation, visualization, and maintaining a positive mindset. It's also important to trust your intuition and pay attention to any signs or symbols that may appear in your dreams or daily life.