1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Preparing to apply for undergrad. research position

1. Sep 2, 2011 #1
    Hey, everyone. I'm preparing to apply for a undergrad. research position. I have the link about the research topic: http://electron.physics.buffalo.edu/hzeng/

For those who did not goto the link, its about nano-scale magnetism. I want to be part of the research project because magnetism is one of my strong interests in physics. I need some tips to help me be apart of this research. If it matters, my major is physics and I'm a junior attending University at Buffalo full time.

Just need to take 14 more classes and I will be able to earn my B.S. in physics. I have the lead researcher as one of my professors for physics with calc. I. I spoke with him and now I need to make a resume to apply for a undergrad research.

Anyone have any experience with undergrad. research? How was it and what do I put in my resume? Do I include the classes I've taken? Tips, please.

-kaos96-

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted