What are some common theoretical questions in Civil Engineering?

• Thread starter rbnieto
  • Start date
In summary, some common theoretical questions in Civil Engineering include how to optimize design and construction processes, how to predict and mitigate structural failures, how to improve sustainability and minimize environmental impact, and how to effectively manage and maintain infrastructure. These questions often involve complex calculations, analysis of various materials and structures, and consideration of multiple factors such as cost, safety, and aesthetics. Additionally, there is ongoing research and debate surrounding the use of new technologies and materials in civil engineering projects.
rbnieto
Hi everybody,
I'm a Physicits, I did my PhD on Civil Engineering and I research and teach in a Civil Engineering program. From time to time, I have theoretical questions that I'm too old to remember how to solve. I hope this forum helps me get some answer. In return, I'll try to solve other people problems.
Cheers

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! We appreciate your help, and also promise to help you as much as possible when you need.

Wrichik.