Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

President Bush doesn’t win the election

1. Oct 26, 2004 #1
    So assuming President Bush doesn’t win the election, what’s he likely to do after his term in office is up? Write a book? Give speeches? Run for another office? Try to keep a high profile in the party and maybe go for prez. again in ’08?

I really have no idea what Bush will do. I’m thinking he’ll probably spend a lot of time at his ranch…maybe run another company or two into the ground. :p

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 26, 2004 #2
    Probabally take up drinking again and get in some horribly embarrasing accident on his ranch in Texas.

I can just picture the headline:
    "Former President found naked in ditch, passed out from alcohol poisoning. "James Polk" tatoo on forehead unexplainable."

Last edited: Oct 26, 2004
  4. Oct 26, 2004 #3

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

The typical career for an ex-president is guest lecturer at ~$100,000 an hour.

5. Oct 26, 2004 #4

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Too funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6. Oct 26, 2004 #5
    Nascar spokesmodel

7. Oct 26, 2004 #6
    Electric chair or eventually insane asylum.

8. Oct 27, 2004 #7
    nobel prize for peace

9. Oct 27, 2004 #8
    Wrong dude - methink Physics or fictional literature!!

OK thats just EVIL!!!! What's his dad doing?? That should give some clue on what he'll be doing! Hopefully he'll end up like Jimmy Carter and start doing some good community work and stuff - use your popularity for good.

10. Oct 27, 2004 #9

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I wonder if he knows what he would do? He comes across so confident he's going to win that I think it would take a while for him to get over the denial of losing. But, yeah, then he'll probably do the guest speaking circuit and get his biography written.

11. Oct 27, 2004 #10
    thats one biography id like to read

12. Oct 28, 2004 #11

Tsu

Gold Member

Tele-evangelism. He'll be the next Billy Graham. :surprised :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?