President Bush doesn’t win the election

• News
  • Thread starter check
  • Start date
In summary, I think President Bush will probably spend his time at his ranch, drink, and give speeches.
check
So assuming President Bush doesn’t win the election, what’s he likely to do after his term in office is up? Write a book? Give speeches? Run for another office? Try to keep a high profile in the party and maybe go for prez. again in ’08?

I really have no idea what Bush will do. I’m thinking he’ll probably spend a lot of time at his ranch…maybe run another company or two into the ground. :p

Physics news on Phys.org
Probabally take up drinking again and get in some horribly embarrasing accident on his ranch in Texas.

I can just picture the headline:
"Former President found naked in ditch, passed out from alcohol poisoning. "James Polk" tatoo on forehead unexplainable."

Last edited:
The typical career for an ex-president is guest lecturer at ~$100,000 an hour.

wasteofo2 said:
Probabally take up drinking again and get in some horribly embarrasing accident on his ranch in Texas.

I can just picture the headline:
"Former President found naked in ditch, passed out from alcohol poisoning. "James Polk" tatoo on forehead unexplainable."

Too funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nascar spokesmodel

Electric chair or eventually insane asylum.

nobel prize for peace

studentx said:
nobel prize for peace

Wrong dude - methink Physics or fictional literature!

OK that's just EVIL! What's his dad doing?? That should give some clue on what he'll be doing! Hopefully he'll end up like Jimmy Carter and start doing some good community work and stuff - use your popularity for good.

I wonder if he knows what he would do? He comes across so confident he's going to win that I think it would take a while for him to get over the denial of losing. But, yeah, then he'll probably do the guest speaking circuit and get his biography written.

thats one biography id like to read

Tele-evangelism. He'll be the next Billy Graham. :rofl:

1. What happens if President Bush doesn't win the election?

If President Bush does not win the election, then he will no longer hold the position of President of the United States. The candidate who wins the majority of electoral votes will become the new President.

2. Can President Bush still run for re-election if he doesn't win?

No, if President Bush does not win the election, he will not be eligible to run for re-election. The Constitution states that a President can only serve two terms in office.

3. What is the process for determining the winner of the election?

The winner of the election is determined by the electoral college, which is made up of representatives from each state. The candidate who receives the majority of electoral votes (at least 270 out of 538) will become the next President.

4. What happens if there is a tie in the electoral college?

If there is a tie in the electoral college, then the House of Representatives will vote to determine the winner. Each state delegation gets one vote, and the candidate who receives the majority of votes (at least 26) will become the President.

5. Is it possible for President Bush to contest the election results?

Yes, it is possible for President Bush to contest the election results if he believes there was fraud or irregularities in the voting process. However, there would need to be significant evidence to support his claim and the decision would ultimately be made by the Supreme Court.