Pretending to be a woman!

  • Thread starter Neo7
  • Start date
  • #1
3
0
If we try to imagine ourselves in other's shoes,it could be useful.For example in this case,you may be able to understand women better.So you may learn how to get along with them or even get them!
What would you do if you were a woman?(you're not allowed to hang yourself)
and particularly think about this one:
What kind of man would you choose as a boyfriend?
what kind of man would you choose as a husband?
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
I'm glad to see what the subject is. When I read the title, I thought that it was another Smurf thread.
 
  • #3
1,085
6
:rofl: Danger, you stole my line!

Well clearly if I was a female, then I would want a guy just like me :smile:

I am not sure if all of the women in the world are on crack, or if I am, *gasp*, not cool.

If I was a woman I would probably choose another woman. I am not saying that as a general male stereotype in the sense that you are all thinking in. I mean, most guys are jackasses, myself included.

edit.. And welcome Neo7. One question about your name though. Are you the new and improved 7? Because I did not like the old 7.
 
  • #4
459
7
Opposites attract as long as they have something in common. :wink:

Being a guy myself I think any judgement I had on what kind of man I would like as a woman would be biased. I don't even know what it is like to be a woman.

I suppose I would look for the same qualities in a boyfriend that I would look for in a husband. A nice guy that treated me well and was enjoyable to be around most of the time. Had some skill at communicating. Takes care of himself. And physical attraction never hurts.
 
  • #5
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
mattmns said:
:rofl: Danger, you stole my line!
Sorry. I figured about half a dozen people would be jumping all over that, and was very pleasantly surprised to see that I got here first. And thanks for pointing out that (he/she?) is a newcomer. I didn't recognize the name, but didn't think to check the join date. Welcome aboard, Neo7.
 
Last edited:
  • #6
3
0
mattmns said:
edit.. And welcome Neo7. One question about your name though. Are you the new and improved 7? Because I did not like the old 7.
Not new.I'm here for about 3 weeks!
 
  • #7
1,085
6
Well I actually did not look at the date, I consider anyone with 1 post to be new, or at least somewhat new. Welcome, either way :smile:
 
  • #8
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,711
7
I think it's pretty obvious what most men would do if they could be a woman for the day.

Anyway, I'd spend the whole morning looking at my own chest, then I'd eat some chocolate (it seems to affect girls more than boys), and then I'd go down the pub and drink lots of girly drinks which I'd otherwise be embarassed to be seen with (Bailey's, white wine, Arfalaga etc) just to see what they're like, before hooking up with myself and going back to my place.
 
  • #9
brewnog said:
Anyway, I'd spend the whole morning looking at my own chest...before hooking up with myself and going back to my place.
Me too. One thing I would NOT do is have someone I don't know pour hot wax on my genitals and violently rip the hair off. And I'd probably enroll in a drivers training course and have some scientist remove the words "FINE, go ahead" from my brain. On the other hand, I'd hunt down the guy who invented high-heels and beat him with one. Punch out obviously anorexic girls that say, "I eat a lot but I have a fast metabolism". I would definitely hang out in the locker room of the womens pro beach volleyball tour. :devil:
 
  • #10
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
18,903
2,207
Neo7 said:
If we try to imagine ourselves in other's shoes,it could be useful.For example in this case,you may be able to understand women better.So you may learn how to get along with them or even get them!
What would you do if you were a woman?(you're not allowed to hang yourself)
and particularly think about this one:
What kind of man would you choose as a boyfriend?
what kind of man would you choose as a husband?
The concept is Empathy and it applies to all relationships -

Empathy - the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner.


Men need to ask themselves - "What do I bring to a relationship?" Think about it and be honest.
 
  • #11
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
brewnog said:
I'd go down the pub and drink lots of girly drinks which I'd otherwise be embarassed to be seen with (Bailey's, white wine, Arfalaga etc) just to see what they're like, before hooking up with myself and going back to my place.
I agree to a point, but I believe that I would go to a gay bar and take a lesbian home.
 
  • #12
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,711
7
Danger said:
I agree to a point, but I believe that I would go to a gay bar and take a lesbian home.
Choosing a lesbian over me? Now that's dedication to your sexuality...
 
  • #13
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
brewnog said:
Choosing a lesbian over me? Now that's dedication to your sexuality...
I would also choose a sheep over you. :tongue:
 
  • #14
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,711
7
Danger said:
I would also choose a sheep over you. :tongue:
Urrm, dedication to your countryfolk?
 
  • #15
3
0
mattmns said:
Well I actually did not look at the date, I consider anyone with 1 post to be new, or at least somewhat new. Welcome, either way :smile:
So I'll stay new forever!!
Most of you haven't spoken about your boyfriend/husband. :biggrin:
Let's have some fun:
Which one of guys around here would you choose as your bf/h?!
 
  • #16
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
Neo7 said:
Which one of guys around here would you choose as your bf/h?!
I'm not monogamous.
 
  • #17
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
I keep trying really hard to pretend to be a woman, but somehow, I still don't feel very different. :biggrin:
 
  • #18
Evo
Mentor
23,154
2,804
Neo7 said:
So I'll stay new forever!!
Most of you haven't spoken about your boyfriend/husband. :biggrin:
Let's have some fun:
Which one of guys around here would you choose as your bf/h?!
You're asking the guys which guy they would chose as their bf/h? :bugeye:
 
  • #19
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
Evo said:
You're asking the guys which guy they would chose as their bf/h? :bugeye:
Yeah. I like a lot of the guys here as friends, but my imagination just can't go that far.
 
  • #20
Evo
Mentor
23,154
2,804
Danger said:
Yeah. I like a lot of the guys here as friends, but my imagination just can't go that far.
Sheep maybe, fellow members is going a bit too far. :tongue:
 
  • #21
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
Evo said:
Sheep maybe, fellow members is going a bit too far. :tongue:
Exactly. It doesn't have to be the same species, but it does have to be female.
 
  • #22
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
Neo7 said:
Let's have some fun:
Which one of guys around here would you choose as your bf/h?!
wow - I feel like, really uncomfortable in this thread. It's like I've stumbled into some men's locker room conversation that's gone terribly awry. :shy:
Actually, I think I saw a movie once that started out with this same dialogue. You don't want to know how it ends up. :surprised
 
  • #23
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
Math Is Hard said:
I think I saw a movie once that started out with this same dialogue. You don't want to know how it ends up. :surprised
Wasn't one of Smurf's home videos, was it? :bugeye:
 
  • #24
1,085
6
There are a ton of great guys here. And if I was a girl, I would have too much trouble picking. I would probably end up picking our favorite Canadian :!!) :tongue2:
 
  • #25
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
mattmns said:
I would probably end up picking our favorite Canadian :!!) :tongue2:
:uhh: I hope you're talking about Smurf...
 

Related Threads on Pretending to be a woman!

  • Last Post
3
Replies
65
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
14
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
21
Views
2K
Replies
27
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
11
Views
5K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
40
Views
7K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
Top