Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pretty Print

  1. Aug 24, 2006 #1
    Hey dudes, I was wondering how do you guys type in the pretty print? Is it some kind of software or a web site?
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 25, 2006 #2
    It's called LaTeX

    you can read about it "https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=8997" [Broken]
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017 at 12:22 PM
  4. Aug 25, 2006 #3


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

    Also https://www.physicsforums.com/misc.php?do=bbcode [Broken]
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017 at 12:23 PM
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: Pretty Print
  1. PDF and printing (Replies: 13)

  2. Print Remainder (Replies: 3)

  3. Printing a string (Replies: 4)

  4. Printing Documents (Replies: 2)