Previous regular forum members

• Thread starter Suraj M
  • Start date
Suraj M
Gold Member
I was just googling something which led me to an old PF thread, i saw a few awarded members like @hootnany, @Kurdt, @Njorl @Enigma and many more.I dont see them around, What happened to them??
PS I'm sorry if i included someone who actually is still around(i haven't)

Answers and Replies

Borek
Mentor
What happened to them?

Nothing, they became active somewhere else. They can post here any time.

Did "big extinction of species" on PFs occured in period 2013-2014?

Likes Suraj M
Borek
Mentor
None that I am aware of. It happened that there were several changes in the staff last year though, more that in earlier years. But most of former Mentors are still with us, they just resigned from the active duty. It is a time consuming work, often interfering with our other jobs.

PF has been around so long now that, some people who were extremely active in the early days actually have passed away. Boulderhead, one of my favorites, SelfAdjoint, and, I believe Quartodecimain, were all older when PF came to be and succumbed to illnesses. Then there's the more recent loss of the considerable contributor, Arildno.

For the most part, though, it seems people get their fill after a certain point and move on, seeking novelty elsewhere. I, myself, find I have to take long breaks from PF, and the internet in general.

Likes Lisa!
Suraj M
Gold Member
there's such a huge age gap between the members in PF we still manage to help each other out, amazing!!
RIP those who are not with us anymore ! Sad never got to see them around(on PF)

For the most part, though, it seems people get their fill after a certain point and move on

Fill of what? Too much science? I can't get too filled on that. Move on? where? Desperate housewives? Modern Family? The View? PF is prime time entertainment in my view:biggrin:

Likes Suraj M
cronxeh
Gold Member
They.. I dont know, I'm lurking kind of o0)