Prince Harry's Nazi uniform

Smurf said:
I don't think there's any argument for getting rid of the King and Queen, the only one anyone ever uses is the money argument but as you just demonstrated that point is moot.

Prince Harry in a nazi uniform? That's got to be worth a few quid in tax. Having said that, Sid Vicious did it for free:
http://www.punk77.co.uk/groups/punkthe.htm

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Smurf said:
I don't think there's any argument for getting rid of the King and Queen, the only one anyone ever uses is the money argument but as you just demonstrated that point is moot.

Well, there's always the argument that it's completely undemocratic to use a hereditary peerage system to nominate the head of state, especially since we can never have a monarch who is, say, non-CofE, or that they're above the law, or that they cannot be voted out if they're incompetent......

Smurf said:
As am I

I don't think there's any argument for getting rid of the King and Queen,

You would change you mind if you only knew how much Canada spends on its own Governors General(Queen representatives in Canada) and other royal functions ! tens of millions $
Off with their heads !!!

"The thing is it is so over the top that ...only a idiot with an iq of 0 could take this seriously. Unfortunately there are plenty of idiots out there".
http://www.punk77.co.uk/groups/punkthepart2.htm

Teenagers love to wind up grown-ups, whether princes or paupers. It takes a bit of maturity to know the difference between 1/ when something is seriously wrong (e.g. the Prince is a rabid nazi, or is anti-semetic) and 2/ when just to ignore the bait. Otherwise we are just the blind leading the blind.

I actually don't care that much about this incident, but someone is trying to do as much publicity as possible. And I had no clue who does until I heard that he will be forced to go to visit Auschwitz. WHY ? It is obvious,It is always about poor Jews who have monopol on suffering.I agree that they suffered but even more suffered Poles (8 millions dead) and Russians lost astounding (20millions dead) and you don't hear from them nothing.
Only in N.America where Israeli Zionist lobby has huge power over masses that this story has benefit to them to propagatre holocaust and shine light of innocence over Israeli acctions in Palestine( arab holocaust )

I, A British tax payer would rather MY money got pissed away by Prince Harry than being pissed away by some stupid "Media Student".

Edit = I use media student as an example of Lazy students who waste my tax money.

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Andy said:
I, A British tax payer would rather MY money got pissed away by Prince Harry than being pissed away by some stupid "Media Student".
QUOTE]

Prince William then?

Andy said:

Edit = I use media student as an example of Lazy students who waste my tax money.

But Andy, isn't a Media Studies student someone who is educated to be able to explain this kind of media hoo-ha? I spoke with someone the other day who told me she is thinking of doing her masters thesis comparing TV to the internet in terms of freedom of communication. Sounds like a good use of funds to me.

I use media students as examples of all the lazy students who claim to be hardworked.

The media don't want to be able to explain this to the public, they only want to sell more papers and make more people watch their channel.

And before anyone says it, I am not calling ALL students Lazy i am just refering to the vast majority of students that sponge from the rest of society just because they cant be bothered to go out and get a full time job.

Andy said:
I am not calling ALL students Lazy i am just refering to the vast majority of students

:rofl: No problem. For a second there I thought you meant every one of them :biggrin:

ph
nock-zee?

Forgive me if someone has posted this already, but I have a movie date with my son and none of you really care LOL (only read the first page, sorry sorry)

POINT: Thank physics Harry/Henry DID NOT go dressed as SATAN !!!

:surprised

He could have stopped the war. They may have quit hating the USAa and gone only after the Brits!

!WOW