1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools Princeton university

1. Sep 16, 2007 #1
    i'm an italian higth school student(i'm 16)
    i'd like to know wath do you think about princeton university
    does someone of you go to?
    is it difficult?
    how are SAT?
    could you post an exaple of princeton university's SAT?

of course for the future(of course i also am content with an italian university)

i've found something at the web site but there are no exemples
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 16, 2007 #2
    You might want to look at the admission requirements for international students. (Googling "princeton "international students"" would be a good start). The SAT is administered by an independent organization, not by individual universities.

By the way, there are lots of great universities in Europe that are much cheaper and much less hassle to attend than Big Name schools in the US.
  4. Sep 16, 2007 #3
    ok many thanks
    but are there online SAT? only curiosity because it seems that princeton's aren't online and so i should wait to go there(maybe among three years)
  5. Sep 16, 2007 #4
    The SAT is not an entrance exam specifically for Princeton. The SAT is administered by a company called "The College Board" - you pay this company to write the exams.

The SATs aren't an online exam - you will probably have to make a special trip to a major city in your area to write the tests. You might find some sample questions by searching for "SAT sample questions".
  6. Sep 16, 2007 #5
    The purpose of the SAT is to predict how well you will do in college. College's use your score to determine this. The test isn't administered by the college, it's done independently. Most schools in the U.S. require that you have an SAT score to attend their school (if not all - I'm not from the U.S. so I don't know.)
  7. Sep 16, 2007 #6
    ah ok understood so nothing online wath a pity

do you attend princeton(simple curiosity)?
  8. Sep 16, 2007 #7
    ah ok
  9. Sep 16, 2007 #8
  10. Sep 16, 2007 #9

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    2015 Award

that could be a plus!
  11. Sep 17, 2007 #10
    ... for Italian students? :P
  12. Sep 20, 2007 #11

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    2015 Award

yes, if they are looking for some.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?