Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pro German People in College

1. Jul 2, 2008 #1
    I've been at my university for three years and the first two of which I had never run across the pro-german youth movements that I did in my third year. I am not sure why but according to a small minority of people everything german is just better; pencils, rulers, paper, cars, music, etc. I tolerate this but I do not know why this feeling is at my (American) university. Anyone else heard of this Zeitgeist movie?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 2, 2008 #2
    Eh, wouldn't pay it anymore attention than those who are pro-Jewish or pro-African, pro-Irish, pro-Spanish, ect, ect.

4. Jul 2, 2008 #3
    Dude, I know this German guy. He was exchanged for a friend of mine. We call him [Friend's name] 2.0

He's on the rowing team, a physics/engineering major, blond hair blue eyes. Man, he's just so much better than me.

5. Jul 2, 2008 #4

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6. Jul 3, 2008 #5
    Are these people part of the industrial music crowd or something?

7. Jul 3, 2008 #6
    Ewww, techno.

8. Jul 4, 2008 #7
    Zeitgeist and Pro Germans are not really related dude except the fact that the title is german for like time spirit or something like that.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?