Pro German People in College

• Thread starter DrClapeyron
  • Start date
DrClapeyron
I've been at my university for three years and the first two of which I had never run across the pro-german youth movements that I did in my third year. I am not sure why but according to a small minority of people everything german is just better; pencils, rulers, paper, cars, music, etc. I tolerate this but I do not know why this feeling is at my (American) university. Anyone else heard of this Zeitgeist movie?

Answers and Replies

Eh, wouldn't pay it anymore attention than those who are pro-Jewish or pro-African, pro-Irish, pro-Spanish, ect, ect.

WarPhalange
Dude, I know this German guy. He was exchanged for a friend of mine. We call him [Friend's name] 2.0

He's on the rowing team, a physics/engineering major, blond hair blue eyes. Man, he's just so much better than me.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Dude, I know this German guy. He was exchanged for a friend of mine. We call him [Friend's name] 2.0

He's on the rowing team, a physics/engineering major, blond hair blue eyes. Man, he's just so much better than me.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are these people part of the industrial music crowd or something?

I've been at my university for three years and the first two of which I had never run across the pro-german youth movements that I did in my third year. I am not sure why but according to a small minority of people everything german is just better; pencils, rulers, paper, cars, music, etc. I tolerate this but I do not know why this feeling is at my (American) university. Anyone else heard of this Zeitgeist movie?
Ewww, techno.

Zeitgeist and Pro Germans are not really related dude except the fact that the title is german for like time spirit or something like that.