1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data You have 30 blue balls and 20 red balls in a box. You select one ball from the box. What is the probability of getting the red ball?, a blue ball? we can give the answer in percents or fraction(ratio) 2. Relevant equations unknown. This is an extra credit thing and we were not given any help.. (ie.. equations, or other examples) 3. The attempt at a solution Here is what I figure: 60percent of the balls are blue and 40are red.. so that was my answer . 60% chance of a blue and 40%chance of a red. I am totally unsure on the specific formula to do this. Is my thinking correct?