1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Problem book to be used w/Courant&John vol 1?

1. Dec 29, 2009 #1
    Hello,

I was wondering if there is some interesting Calculus problem book with answers that I could use with Courant&John "Introduction to Calculus and Analysis" vol 1.

I know there used to be a companion book by Albert Blank, but it seems like even used copies are very difficult to find (if anyone can tell me where/how I can get one, that would be perfect!).
    There is a Dover book by Ginzburg, but the reviews on Amazon seem to indicate that it's too basic. What other book could I use as a source of adequate exercises (from simple to very interesting), with solutions? Preferably not expensive, as I have some budget issues...

Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted