Having trouble editing my post - any solutions?

• Thread starter Borek
  • Start date
In summary, a "Problem with editing post" refers to difficulties encountered while attempting to make changes to a post or article on a website or online platform. Common causes of this issue include technical glitches, internet connection problems, user error, and software or plugin conflicts. To troubleshoot this problem, one can try clearing their browser's cache, restarting their device, updating software and plugins, or using a different browser. The seriousness of a "Problem with editing post" depends on the context and purpose of the post, and it may be prevented by regularly updating software and plugins, maintaining a stable internet connection, and following the editing process carefully. However, technical issues may still occur despite taking preventative measures.
Borek
Mentor
@Greg Bernhardt :

I have created a thread (in Electrical Engineering), decided to change my post a bit, clicked on Edit, then on More options. Chrome blocks PF (says something about strange code, not sure about the wording as I see it in Polish) and displays an error message ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR.

After clicking the Edit I can modify typos, but I have no access to More options to deal with attached graphics.

Physics news on Phys.org
The latest version of chrome does break a few things. I'll be doing a software upgrade this weekend which should address them.

What is a "Problem with editing post"?

"Problem with editing post" refers to an issue that occurs when attempting to make changes or revisions to a post or article on a website or online platform.

What are some common causes of a "Problem with editing post"?

Some common causes of a "Problem with editing post" include technical glitches, internet connection issues, user error, and software or plugin conflicts.

How can I troubleshoot a "Problem with editing post"?

To troubleshoot a "Problem with editing post", you can try clearing your browser's cache, restarting your device, updating your software and plugins, or using a different browser. If the issue persists, you may need to contact the website's support team for further assistance.

Is a "Problem with editing post" a serious issue?

The seriousness of a "Problem with editing post" depends on the context and purpose of the post. If the post is time-sensitive or for a professional or academic publication, it may be considered a more significant issue. However, if the post is for personal or casual use, the issue may not be as critical.

Can a "Problem with editing post" be prevented?

In some cases, a "Problem with editing post" can be prevented by regularly updating software and plugins, ensuring a stable internet connection, and carefully following the editing process. However, technical issues may still occur despite taking preventative measures.