Troubleshooting Common Problems with Insights & Threads

• Bug
  • Thread starter GTOM
  • Start date
In summary, to troubleshoot common problems with Insights, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, ensuring you are using the latest version of the Insights application, and checking for any reported issues on the Insights community forum. If you are unable to access certain Insights features, it could be due to a permissions issue. Make sure you have the appropriate permissions assigned to your account. If the issue persists, try logging out and back in or contacting your administrator for assistance. To troubleshoot issues with Threads, you can try refreshing your browser, clearing your cache and cookies, and checking for any reported issues on the Threads community forum. You can also try accessing Threads from a different browser or device to see if the issue persists. If your Insights
GTOM
I tryed to ask something about one of the insights (scaling power and speed) but i couldnt, even after i logged in, and refreshed.
Also am i the only one can't find the option of finding threads i have created? I can see the list of my content, but that shows all of my posts, not just threadstarters.

Physics news on Phys.org
GTOM said:
I tryed to ask something about one of the insights (scaling power and speed) but i couldnt, even after i logged in, and refreshed.
@Greg Bernhardt : Is Insight login still broken?

You should be able to post in the corresponding thread: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/scaling-laws-and-the-speed-of-animals-comments.830845/
GTOM said:
Also am i the only one can't find the option of finding threads i have created? I can see the list of my content, but that shows all of my posts, not just threadstarters.
On your profile, at the bottom of postings, you should find a link to list all your threads.

Likes GTOM
DrClaude said:
Is Insight login still broken?
Yes, please use the discussion thread links at the end of each Insight.

1. How can I troubleshoot common problems with Insights?

To troubleshoot common problems with Insights, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, ensuring you are using the latest version of the Insights application, and checking for any reported issues on the Insights community forum.

2. Why am I unable to access certain Insights features?

If you are unable to access certain Insights features, it could be due to a permissions issue. Make sure you have the appropriate permissions assigned to your account. If the issue persists, try logging out and back in or contacting your administrator for assistance.

3. How can I troubleshoot issues with Threads?

To troubleshoot issues with Threads, you can try refreshing your browser, clearing your cache and cookies, and checking for any reported issues on the Threads community forum. You can also try accessing Threads from a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

4. Why is my Insights data not updating?

If your Insights data is not updating, it could be due to a delay in data processing or an issue with your data source. Try refreshing your browser and waiting a few minutes to see if the data updates. If the issue persists, reach out to the Insights support team for further assistance.

5. How do I fix errors or bugs in the Insights & Threads applications?

To fix errors or bugs in the Insights & Threads applications, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, updating to the latest version of the application, and reporting the issue to the appropriate support team. It may also be helpful to provide screenshots or detailed descriptions of the error to aid in troubleshooting.