1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Job Skills Problems (temporarily at least) solved

1. Mar 19, 2016 #1
    I found out that the class off-campus from the campus at the Community College I currently attend is walking distance from the main CC campus. It's a pretty long walk. It's about ~30-40 minutes in the Fall (when it starts to get colder out). With the work study, I will be having some income coming in, so here's how I'm planning on dividing up the money:

55% towards tuition/books
    40% towards a car/transportation
    5% towards a startup sole proprietorship business

I will continue to pursue off-campus from the Community College (CC) part-time employment, permenant job positions. That way I don't have to drop my first engineering class, & I can look for work in my spare time. As I can walk to my engineering class, it will also save money (due to not owning a car yet, but hopefully soon).

Classes I'll be taking in the Fall:

CHE145 - Prep for general college chemistry
    ENR153 - Mechanical Design & Prototyping
    MTH165 - College Algebra
    first official honors class (HON195 - Honors seminar - Global Poverty & Justice)

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 19, 2016 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Do you have a question here? or is this an update to some prior thread of discussion?

4. Mar 19, 2016 #3
    it's an update.

5. Mar 19, 2016 #4

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

It would make sense to post that in your previous thread then...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted