Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Problems with Opera

1. May 22, 2005 #1
    HI everyone

I installed Opera 8 a while back. Each time I close the main window, an explosion is heard and the confirmation window (to save the session) appears only for a second and disappears with the explosive sound. I reinstalled the program yet I am facing the same difficulty. If you have any idea about this, please let me know.

Cheers
    Vivek

2. jcsd
  3. May 23, 2005 #2
    Hmm i never came across this problem. I tried to google for this problem, unfortunately i couldnt find any such problem being stated on net.

I will suggest u to try previous versions of opera (opera 7 maybe) and see if this problem sustains, if yes then the problem is most likely to be some component of windows that opera could be using. Ofcourse this is all speculations and u could save urself a lot of trouble by trying some other browser like firefox or netscape.

-- AI

4. May 24, 2005 #3
    Hi Tenali

I am a regular user of Firefox but I was experimenting with Opera yesterday. Thanks for your help. I've already repaired it.

Cheers
    Vivek

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?