Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Problems with physicsforums.com email account

1. Mar 17, 2003 #1
    Hello People,

Is it just me, or is anybody else having problems with their physicsforums email account?

It has grown to be my primary email account over recent months. -I even put it on my resume & CV(Entropia@physicsforums.com) and I will be hearing from employers and graduate schools *any day now*, and my email account does not seem to exist anymore.

<SCREAMS, POUTS, RUNS AROUND THE ROOM DESTROYING THINGS>

Greggie.... please.... fix.....please.... pretty please... with obscene amounts of sucrose and physicspost articles on top.....

<SCREAMS>

:frown:

~*Entropia*~

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 17, 2003 #2
    Oh.. and...

Oh, by the way... I love physicsforums' new face lift. Right on Greg.

~*Entropia*~

4. Mar 18, 2003 #3
    Hi Entropia. I to have had serious issues with my physics forums email account. The problem is, is that you CANNOT RECEIVE ANY EMAILS! This is serious for some of us, as you mentioned with your resumes. Many of my contacts I exchange information daily with through physics forums e-mail so over the past couple days I’ve had to use a different address, a serious pain. I notified Greg about this. It took me two days. I could register here at the forums and I couldn’t email Greg at admin@physicsforums.com because he isn’t going to receive it! Oh the Confusion!!! Hopefully this problem will be resolved soon.

Tp those who have physicsforums email accounts: Please note e-mails cannot be sent to your account, you are going to have to find a temporary acount until the problem is resolved.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

5. Mar 18, 2003 #4
    This problem is known and being worked on. I expect PF mail to be working soon. I'll keep everyone posted.

6. Mar 18, 2003 #5
    Thanks Greg. We appreciate the time and effort.

7. Mar 18, 2003 #6
    PF Email should work! Let me know.

8. Mar 18, 2003 #7
    mine doesn't work yet.

<screams and panics>

9. Mar 19, 2003 #8
    As far as I gather its not working yet. :frown: I attempted to send a couple e-mails to the address and they never went through.

10. Mar 19, 2003 #9
    okay, how about now?

mine isnt working yet either :(

11. Mar 19, 2003 #10
  12. Mar 20, 2003 #11
    I have confirmed PF mail is now fully operational! I repeat all systems are go!

13. Mar 20, 2003 #12
    mine is fully operational now <grins>

THANX GREGGIE!!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?