Programming Logics and Techniques

• Thread starter gsolvers
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Programming
In summary, the individual is seeking assistance in finding a set of questions for programming logic and techniques at both beginner and advanced levels. However, the other individual suggests that such a set of problems would require a significant amount of material and recommends focusing on hands-on experience. They also inquire about a specific problem.
gsolvers
I need help to get a set of questions for programmic logic and techinques from beginners level to advance level.

Computer science news on Phys.org
what language(s) of programming?

This is a nonsense request -- such a "set of problems" would encompass an entire university degree's worth of material.

- Warren

I need help to get a set of questions for programmic logic and techinques from beginners level to advance level.

I have been programming for about 1.5 years and I can say that these problems and logics only come from "hands on experience" -- I consider myself a very logical programmer and can debug most problems very quickely, but I find it rather hard to explain them in a "set of problems" as you request. Can you give a specific problem?

1. What is the purpose of programming logics and techniques?

The purpose of programming logics and techniques is to provide a systematic and structured approach for solving problems using a computer. It involves breaking down complex problems into smaller, more manageable tasks and creating algorithms to solve them efficiently.

2. What are some common programming logics used in software development?

Some common programming logics used in software development include sequential logic, conditional logic, iterative logic, and recursive logic. These logics are used to control the flow of a program and make decisions based on different conditions.

3. How do programming logics and techniques contribute to the efficiency of a program?

Programming logics and techniques contribute to the efficiency of a program by providing a structured approach to problem-solving. By breaking down problems into smaller tasks and using efficient algorithms, programs can be written in a more organized and optimized manner, resulting in faster execution and better performance.

4. What are some common techniques used in programming logics?

Some common techniques used in programming logics include pseudocode, flowcharts, and data structures. Pseudocode is a step-by-step written description of a program, flowcharts are graphical representations of a program's logic, and data structures are used to organize and store data in a program.

5. How can one improve their programming logics and techniques?

One can improve their programming logics and techniques by practicing problem-solving and familiarizing themselves with different programming languages and concepts. It is also helpful to study and analyze well-written programs to understand how different logics and techniques are applied. Additionally, staying updated with the latest developments in the field can also contribute to improving programming skills.